Friday, May 9, 2008

I got in touch with an old friend the other day. She and I went to high school together, after graduation she moved in with my Mom and I after my dad passed. She lived with us for about 2 years. Somewhere along the way my end of the friendship started to deteriorate and I really began to resent her. Needless to say we went our seperate ways. She married a cop and moved to Ct. I married Henri and avoided her like the plague. It didn't take long before we lost contact and 6 years passed by. Strangely enough she popped up last week on a web site that Henri belongs to and sent him an e-mail. Within an hour I was on the phone with her and we were catching up. It seemed good to talk to her again. I feel like I owe her an apology wich I havent done yet, I intend to do face to face. She's been through alot. She lost both her parents, an aunt and an uncle all within a very short period of time, her husbands infadelity wich eventually led to the fact that he left her and she fought prescription drug addiction,diabetes, and depression through it all. I should have been there....I feel terrible.
Hopefully we can get together this weekend and I can make my peace.

1 comment:

Fooseberry said...

I am using this as a multiple comment forum-
1. I love the picture !!!
2. I was born blonde so explain about your blog name again. I have seen the bumper sticker and still I can't follow.
3. You are a good friend and she would be a fool to not accept your apology.
BFF Jennifer