Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halloween 2011

 Of course, I have practically NO pictures of any of this for some reason, I have no idea why it didn't occur to me to take any-and that's not like me at all, but here is the story-
You'll have to use your imagination!
    My daughter decided early this fall that she wanted Halloween to be "spooky" this year. She chose a monster girl costume and we proceeded to create the spookiest Halloween decorations that this house has ever seen!  We hung ghosts and spider webs and carved disturbing jack-o-lanterns.  We cut out bats and ghouls and had our jack-o-lanterns and spooky black cats all over the house!   We even had spooky spiders dangling from creepy spider webs from the light over the table!!!  On Halloween night, we put a CD player on the porch blasting eerie haunted noises like cackling witches and thumping heartbeats and screams of terror!!!  We turned on our eerie green porch light, lit up all the jack-o-lanterns and had the best decorated spooky house on the whole block!  We had hoards of trick or treaters and many, many compliments!  Some people even came by to take pictures of the house!!!  I think I might have over done it a bit when even Carlie was hesitant to come up her own walkway on our way back home from trick or treating in our own neighborhood!   I can hardly wait for next year!!!  BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

No comments: