Sunday, November 13, 2011

Strawberry Festival 2011


Trying to convince Carlie to get into the bounce house without me.
 As usual, we attended the St. Barnabus Strawberry Festival this summer.  I've been going to this since I was a kid and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to be able to continue the tradition with my own daughter.   It's small and busy and hot...But it's a tradition and it's beautiful and has a small town feel....I love that.   The last few years, my Father in Law has joined us.  I like to think that maybe someday Carlie will be going with her kids....
Strawberry face paining...a MUST at every Strawberry Festival!

I try and get a picture like this every year....I'm doubtful I'll be able to pick her up next year!...Oh and the blue stuff is cotton candy. (at 10am)!!!

Carlie in bounce house action!!!  Pony tails flying!!!

Looking towards the Village Green and Main Street , Falmouth.

No comments: